Smoking and vaping both are injurious to health in one way or the other but what are the major dissimilarities between the both that makes both of them different from one another? Smoking is the process where tobacco is ignited to produce smoke where as vaping is an act of taking in an out the aerosol to create smoke.
So here are some subjective dissimilarities between smoking and vaping which makes them different.
- Smoking is the process where the tobacco is combusted and smoke is being created through it.
- Other than tobacco cigarettes also have 20+ chemicals in it for e.g. nicotine benzene, carbon monoxide, ammonia, arsenic etc.
- Smoking is injurious to health as intake of such chemicals can lead to respiratory, heart diseases and cancer too.
- Negative substances produced while smoking consistently for the long period of time can introduce some risk of physical uneasiness to the people around the regular smoker.
- Vaping is the process or an act of puffing in and out the aerosol or the vaporizer. Vaporizer or the aerosol is created when the e-liquid or the vape-juice is heated.
- Vape device is made out of 4 components that are the cartridge, the atomizer, battery and a mouth piece to inhale.
- E-cigarettes also contain various chemical like nicotine, vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, nitrosamines etc.
- Vaping can also lead to many heart and respiratory diseases.
- With e-liquids the e-cigarettes do not smell bad and have a nice scent to it. One can shop e-liquids online as they are available on many sites.
- It does not bother the people or does not cause allergy, asthmatic problems or coughing in the surroundings unlike the traditional cigarettes.
- Many use vaping as one of the methods to quit smoking.
But whether its vaping or smoking both are dangerous. The effect of vaping may be lesser than the traditional cigarettes but ultimately both can cause health problems.