Possibly, you might be a newbie in Amazon FBA and yet to discover everything about it, or also an old member wondering how to make a new Amazon account after suspension. Either way, this guide will show you the right steps and how the Amazon FBA system works in selling your product.
How it works:
- You will send your products to Amazon and they will store it in their fulfillment centers that are being run by robots and hundreds of employees.
- Your products would be sorted and inventoried. Amazon will take care of it, and will pay you the full retail price if a product was damaged or mishandled.
- When a customer orders one of your product, the process is already automated by Amazon. They will handle all the transactions for you.
- Amazon will package your product before being shipped to the customer.
- When the product is received, Amazon will follow-up the customer and ask for feedback. If there are any concerns, Amazon will already take care of that for you.
What will I do?
- Decide what to sell. Choose the products and items that you will sell, and leave the rest to Amazon.
- Stock your inventory. Amazon will notify you if you are already running low on your inventory. Then, you will need to stock up your inventory with your products.
- Advertise your product. Keep in mind that Amazon is a huge market. It’s your job to promote and make your products known and visible to buyers.
You might be nervous about starting your own Amazon FBA business, but don’t worry! You will get the hang of it if you will keep learning about the basics of having an Amazon FBA business. There’s a lot yet to discover for you and your business.