Week nine has brought in a host of new challenges for its fans. The online player vs player battle royale among 100 players has always been known for its dynamism and the ever-changing nature which keeps on feeding the need for something fresh and new among its fans.
Season 9 of the game is already underway and is now into its third week. The third week, as expected, come with new intriguing challenges for the players to cope with. This week’s challenges are also considered comparatively easy for the players to complete making it easier to progress in the game and win cool skins.
Most of the challenges consist of chest-hunting or increasing air-time to landing at certain spots while some of them are hard to complete, which are related to dealing damages to opponents.
Some Free challenges introduced:
- Land a trick with a drift board in the 1st
- Get 3s of air time in a quadcrasher in stage 2.
- Destroy three opponent structures with a vehicle in stage 3.
- Find seven chests at the polar peak in the 4th
- Damage an opponent within ten seconds after you use a slipstream.
Challenges for Battle Pass holders:
- Visiting both hamlet and shifty shafts in the same match.
- Visiting both sunny steps and dusty divot in the same match.
- Visiting both haunter hills and salty springs in the same match.
- One interesting addition has been the challenge where one needs to throw the flying disc toy and catch it before it lands on the ground.
The week three of the ninth season of fortune has so far appeared to have satisfied its fans with its addition of both tough and simpler challenges for the players to cope with. This sensation of a battle royale continues to win the hearts of gamers around the world.
Check scalar.usc.edu to apply or inquire about the Scalar university.